Benefits of CASE Membership
- Participate in effective efforts to positively impact the lives of vulnerable citizens
- Provide input to the development of biannual CASE strategic plan
- Vote at the annual meeting for CASE officers
- Receive CASE insider news and information
- Access discounted or free trainings and seminars
- Obtain professional continued education units when offered
- Participate in social and professional networking opportunities
- Receive referrals and support to address social inequity issues in local communities
- Receive CASE-sponsored giveaways and promotional items
- CASE Bowl-A-Thon
- CASE Back Yard Cook Out
- CASE Presents “The Equity Movement”
These annual events are available to prospective members to learn more about CASE and become a member. New and old members are encouraged to attend to network and remain up to date on current events. To receive more information or notifications of the dates, times, and locations of these events please contact email@example.com.
Become a Member of CASE
To become a member of CASE you must first download the CASE Membership Application. The application must be completed and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application may be faxed to (281) 809-4596, or mailed to CASE, ATTN: Vanesia R. Johnson, P.O. Box 2234 Sugar Land, TX 77487-2234.
The Recruitment and Retention Committee will review the application and meet to discuss your candidacy for CASE membership. Incomplete applications may not be considered. You may be contacted to provide additional information. New members are nominated for membership at monthly CASE meetings. Persons selected for membership may be asked to perform such activities as outreach, advocacy, community organizing, etc. Annual membership dues must be paid after notification of acceptance and paid annually to remain an active member of the association.
Become an Organizer of CASE
Take your membership to the next level and become a CASE organizer. CASE organizers are the mobilizing and strategizing force behind our work to achieve equity one community at a time.
To become an organizer of CASE you must first download the CASE Organizer Application. The application must be completed and submitted to email@example.com. The application may be faxed to (281) 809-4596, or mailed to CASE, ATTN: Vanesia R. Johnson, P.O. Box 2234 Sugar Land, TX 77487-2234.
Six Committees of Service
CASE members and prospective members are encouraged to participate in one or more of the Six Committees of Service. These committees routinely engage in regional projects and activities to achieve equity in their communities. To review the committee descriptions, please click here.